FAQ and Hours
Is this for me?
Yes! If your student going into 1st through 6th grade.
Yes! If your student is ready to develop a FUN foundation for lifelong music learning making!
What Should I Bring?
- lunch from home
- warm layer (jacket/sweatshirt)
- medical form (if needed)
- choice of snacks
- blanket or towel for sitting on grass
- Be familiar with the songs ahead of time (see Ozzy's Youtube or listen to recordings)
- Bulk Fruit & Crackers for snacks
- yoga mat for sitting & yoga
- instrument of student choice
- sun canopy and sun tent for taking breaks
Where will this be held?
Outdoor summer camps will be held at a Washington Park in Alameda with instruments, a music library, and some electronic musical equipment.
What safety precautions are taken?
- Daily Temperature and symptoms log
- Disinfecting breaks and sanitizing of instruments
- Masks Mandatory when near 6 feet distance of other students. Masks recommended when playing beyond 6 feet outdoors.
What is your Cancellation and Refund Policy?
What if I cancel at least 30 Days in Advance?
You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel more than 1 month in advance.
What If I cancel 14 Days in Advance?
You will receive a tuition credit for another camp/afterschool programming/private lessons.
What If I cancel the Week Before Camp Starts?
We can offer a 50% refund issued as a tuition credit for other programming at the Academy.
What if Ozzy's Academy has to cancel due to Government COVID restrictions?
If CA Government orders a shelter-in-place order, full camp refunds will be given/offered
What if a participating Family reports covid exposure or tests positive?
Following CA Dept. of Health Guidelines, students should staying home until they have a negative test. You will receive a prorated refund.
All camp participants will be notified and should they choose to forego the remainder of camp, they will be given the option to receive a prorated refund.
What if there is a Covid Outbreak at Camp?
If campers have confirmed cases, camp will be cancelled for the remainder of the week and students/families will be given a prorated refund.